SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED WEAR AND DOWNTIME ON EQUIPMENT
Agriculture is a tough environment for bearings – ask any farmer. Traditional bronze and steel bearings have a particularly hard time of it, given the host environment of grit, mud and water. More often than not, the result is rapid wear to both bearing and shaft, and eventual failure and costly downtime. Not so with Vesconite. A unique blend of self-lubrication, low abrasion and high load-bearing strength makes Vesconite the ideal choice for a variety of agricultural applications.
- Bronze and steel gauge arm and linkage bushes in planters have high wear rates, due to the abrasive working environment. This results in inaccurate seed placement.
- Traditional tractor king pin, axle and final drive bushes can be affected by water and dirt. Not the case with Vesconite.
- Vesconite offers a huge time saving compared to bronze and steel bearings in planters and sprayers, where maintenance involves lubricating hundreds of grease points
BENEFITS FOR THE AGRICULTURE INDUSTRY
- Vesconite does not swell or distort in water.
- Vesconite has a high abrasion resistance.
- Vesconite does not delaminate.
- Vesconite does not corrode.
- Vesconite does not require lubrication.
- Vesconite saves on costly maintenance downtime.
- Vesconite is resistant to oils and fuels.
- Vesconite bearing are easy to fit and remove.
- Vesconite is shaft-friendly.
COMMON AGRICULTURE APPLICATIONS
- Combine harvester steering shaft and kingpin bushes.
- Pivot point bushes on planters.
- Final drive and front-loader bushes on tractors.
- Articulating arm bushes on sprayers.
- Undercarriage pivot bushes on agricultural trailers.