HIGH LOAD CAPACITY IDEAL FOR THE HEAVY WEIGHTS INVOLVED IN FORKLIFT ATTACHMENTS
Shaft wear on forklifts is a bigger issue than bearing wear due to the cost of metal components. Vesconite Hilube tilt cylinder bushings reduce shaft replacement and refurbishment costs. Vesconite’s high load capacity makes it ideal for the heavy weights involved with loaded forklift attachments. Vesconite is internally lubricated, eliminating the need for greasing. Being contamination free makes their use in the food industry advisable and favourable.
- Bronze has a high friction rating and requires lubrication. •
- Vesconite is self-lubricating and has a low friction coefficient
- Elastomers lack dimensional stability and have a high thermal expansion. This is not the case with Vesconite.
- Laminated and composite materials tend to absorb water and swell.
- Rubber has high friction and causes stick-slip, resulting in vibration and high shaft wear.
BENEFITS FOR THE FORKLIFT INDUSTRY
- Vesconite increases shaft life.
- requires no lubrication.
- Vesconite has an exceptionally high load capacity.
- Vesconite excels in dirty and wet environments.
- Vesconite is resistant to oils and fuels.
- Vesconite bearings are easy to fit and remove.
COMMON FORKLIFT APPLICATIONS
- Gantry support bearings
- Tilt cylinder bushings
- Side-shift pads
- Mast pivot bushings
- Steer axle articulation bushings
- King pin bushings
- Lever and pedal bushings