VESCONITE INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY
SUITED TO BOTH DRY AND UNDERWATER APPLICATIONS
Vesco Plastics have supplied the Special Purpose machinery and Industrial Machinery Industry for many years with great results. Applications often include the need for eliminating greasing as this can cause contamination in products of foods where these machines are being used. Vesconite is a perfect fit as not only does Vesconite not need greasing it has very low friction which can reduce running costs and eliminate ant contamination and wear issues caused by other materials. Vesconite is very easy to machine with only basic tooling required.
- Bronze has a high friction rating and requires lubrication. •
- Vesconite is self-lubricating and has a low friction coefficient
- Elastomers lack dimensional stability and have a high thermal expansion. This is not the case with Vesconite.
- Laminated and composite materials tend to absorb water and swell.
- Rubber has high friction and causes stick-slip, resulting in vibration and high shaft wear.
BENEFITS FOR THE INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY INDUSTRY
- Vesconite does not swell or distort in water.
- Vesconite does not delaminate or distort under higher loads.
- Vesconite does not corrode.
- Vesconite does not require lubrication.
- Vesconite is resistant to oils and fuels.
- Vesconite bearings are easy to fit and remove.
- Vesconite prolongs shaft life
COMMON INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY APPLICATIONS
- Roller bushes
- Conveyor bushes
- Lineal bushes
- Slow rotating bushes & many more